Our jewellery is hand-crafted with great care. It is important to treat the jewellery with the same love it is made with. Silver is a soft, malleable metal and should be treated delicately.
- Avoid bringing the jewellery in contact with water, perfumes and lotions. You can use your perfume and lotion before wearing the jewellery.
- Avoid wearing the jewellery while bathing, swimming and exercising.
- Gently clean the jewellery with a microfibre cloth when required.
- We recommend that you store the jewellery in the pouch and box it comes with and, in any case, away from moisture and humidity and direct contact from other jewellery.
All our jewellery is made of pure silver. We use only premium quality, imported Zirconia stones (also known as American diamonds) to embellish the jewellery.
3. How is the jewellery made?
All our jewellery is hand-made by local artisans and craftsmen, with each detail studied and perfected.
4. Will the jewellery turn black?
We treat all our pieces with a specialised anti-tarnish solution to prevent oxidisation of the jewellery. However, if needed, we offer a free repolishing service for our customers (shipping cost to be borne by customer). You can email us at email@example.com for more.
5. What should I do if the jewellery breaks?
We are happy to repair any broken jewellery at cost. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Shipping cost of the jewellery will be borne by the customer.
6. Do you offer international shipping?
Yes, we do offer international shipping across the world. If you’re unable to find your address on our check out page, drop us an email at email@example.com Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more information on customs and duty liabilities.